Lead Engineer and Program Manager: Suppressor System, MIM Components, Polymer Components, Industrial Design
- Launched one successful firearm platform to market, on-spec and ultimately on-budget.
- Maxim 9 sustained monthly production of over 500 units at an MSRP of $1499.
- Utilized 3D-Printing resources to ideate and optimize ergonomic design of Maxim 9 pistol grip.
- Innovative use of glass-filled Nylon 12 as shootable printed test grips cut overall development time by 14 weeks.
- Analyzed and mitigated fatigue failure of three critical pistol components.
- Reduced stress concentrations in pistol frame and delay wing by over 32%, achievingnear infinite fatigue life.
- Developed 5 complex MIM fire-control components and 6 polymer injection molded parts.
- SolidWorks mold tools to develop tooling methodology such as draft and parting lines.
- Managed and oversaw vendor’s tooling development, delivery, and first article QC forcritical to quality dimensions and features.
- Successfully transitioned 12 pistol components from design in R&D to manufacturing teams.
- Developed and optimized modular suppressor for a multitude of 9mm ammunition.
- Built a new line of fully-welded silencers for durability, performance, and manufacturability.
- Tube-less design represents a 40% reduction in weight, a 46% reduction in length, and remains 8.5 dB under hearing safe thresholds.
- Integration of Omega 9K technology.
Radius & SWR – SilencerCo Weapon’s Research
Support Engineer, Mounting System
- Industrial Design Support, Housing
- Video & Marketing Assets